support morm for Item struct
Closedopened 2 years ago by tomasz.sowa · 0 comments
Move Item struct to a new directory called 'models' and use morm to read/save.
The Item struct should be divided into two structs:
- type (file, dir, symlink)
- template (html template)
Content (or ItemContent?)
- ref -> references (renamed)
- link_to (used when type is symlink or a directory)
- file_type (now int, will be changed to file_content_type as string)
- has_thumb -> file_has_thumb (renamed)
- hash -> file_hash (renamed)
- hash_type -> file_hash_type (renamed)
- language_id (a new field)
- content -> content_raw (renamed)
- content_type -> content_raw_type (renamed)
- ameta -> meta_admin (renamed)
- modify_index (removed)
Reference in new issue
There is no content yet.
Delete Branch '%!s(<nil>)'
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?